The rules are as follows:
1. List 20 books from your Classics Club list.
2. Number them 1-20.
3. Wait until Monday when a random number is selected.
4. You have until October 1st to read the boom and post your review.
I have taken part in the previous two Classics Club Spins and I love the fact that by next read is the hands of someone else and it means I definitely read something from my list.
So far I have read Villette by Charlotte Bronte and The Old Curiosity Shop by Charles Dickens. Hopefully I might get a book from the twentieth century this spin.
Austen and Dickens Mix
1. Emma by Jane Austen
2. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
3. Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
4. The Mystery of Edwin Drood by Charles Dickens
5. Persuasion by Jane Austen
Books I have on the Shelf
6. The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins
7. Howards End by E. M. Forester
8. North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
9. Lady Chatterley’s Lover by D.H.Lawrence
10. Midnight’s Children by Salman Rushdie
Books I have Studied
11. East Lynne by Ellen Wood
12. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
13. Tess of the D’Ubervilles by Thomas Hardy
14. The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins
15. Lady Audley’s Secret by Mary Elizabeth Braddon
Books from the Library
16. The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R.Tolkien
17. The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje
18. Women in Love by D.H.Lawrence
19. Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy
20. The Beautiful and the Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald